Welcome to my blog! This is my first blog experience so I'm still figuring this all out!
Friday, October 22, 2010
Hanging In There
So, I'm officially still looking for a teaching position! I've still been subbing a few days a week and working for Ozark Guidance one day a week! I started working for Ozark Guidance three and a half years ago at Woodland Junior High! I love working for Ozark Guidance and I love Woodland Junior High. However, I can't wait to start teaching! I posted some pictures of my office at Woodland and the Self Contained Classroom there. I am very fortunate to have a great relationship with the faculty there. Since I started there, I go into the Self Contained Classroom once a week for one class period and work with the students on social skills! It's really a lot of fun seeing the kids change and enjoy the activities!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment