Welcome to my blog! This is my first blog experience so I'm still figuring this all out!
Saturday, September 18, 2010
Surviving Being a Substitute Teacher
Whew! Last week was crazy! I know being a teacher comes with challenges, but being a substitute is very challenging! I can not wait to have my own classroom, with my own set of rules. The kids do not like having a substitute and act out on purpose! It's also hard because their teacher has a certain way of doing things and they sure are really quick to tell you if you are doing it different! When I do get my teaching job, I will have much sympathy on the substitutes and will have a plan for the kids to know how to act when there is a sub. I will also have a nice folder for my sub with specific instructions! I wonder if there is a book "Substitute Teaching for Dummies"? LOL
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment